**A) Out of infrequent Republican registered voters who the State has recorded an Absentee vote in 2020, when called the voter said that they did NOT vote.
IN OTHER WORDS, (POSSIBLY) SOMEONE VOTING WITH YOUR NAME AND FORGING YOUR SIGNATURE.**
- MI: 2.8% out of all voters called in the sample
- NV: 2.22%
- AZ: 0.94%
- GA: 0.85%
- PA: 0.70%
- WI: 0.66%
**B) Out of Republican registered voters who requested, received, and stated that they returned the absentee ballot – the State records they did NOT VOTE AT ALL.
IN OTHER WORDS, YOU VOTE AND IT “DISAPPEARED”.**
- AZ: 50.01% out of all in the sample size
- PA: 41.86%
- GA: 44.08%
- MI: 32.61%
- WI: 20.00%
Williams College Professor Steven Miller, a Yale and Princeton trained math expert, said he analyzed Pennsylvania ballot data collected by former Trump campaign data chief Matt Braynard as well as 2,684 voter interviews conducted by a phone bank and found two concerning patterns. One involved possible votes that were not counted, the other ballots that appeared to be requested by someone other than a registered voter.
“I estimate that the number of ballots that were either requested by someone other than the registered Republican or requested and returned but not counted range from 89,397 to 98,801,” Miller said in the sworn statement provided to Just the News.
Matt Braynard discusses his findings:
– Georgia: We have identified over a thousand early/abs votes cast by individuals whose registered addresses are in fact at post offices, UPS, and FedEx locations, wilfully disguising the box numbers as “Apt,” “Unit,” etc.
— Matt Braynard (@MattBraynard) November 22, 2020
– Prep for findings and conclusions complete. Video will go up tonight.
– In GA, nearly 100% of the voters who disguised a postal facility as their residential address voted absentee, with nearly zero voting on Election Day. REMARKABLE.
— Matt Braynard (@MattBraynard) November 24, 2020