1 - Value, Utility and Price - Guido Hülsmann

Introduction to principles of economic analysis, economic institutions, and issues of economic policy. Emphasis on allocation of resources and distribution of income through price system.

1 - Value, Utility and Price - Guido Hülsmann

Postby michael.suede » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:42 am

I know for many of you, this series is your first starting point in Austrian economics. I'm going to tell you right off the bat, this introductory series is a tad dry.

I beg you, please do not let it discourage you from further research into this field. There is very little math, but a whole lot of logic and reason.

If you find this to be slightly too dry for your tastes, jump into the macro history class or the monetary theory class. Picking and choosing is what makes learning on your own great. If something does not interest you, skip it and come back to it later. I am certain you'll find portions of this "degree" to be mind blowing and it will have you coming back for more.

The information taught in all these classes is invaluable. It is your civic duty as an American citizen to complete this "degree." You owe it to your country.

Some of the most entertaining speakers on this subject are Tom Woods and Walter Block, if you're looking for some laughs and entertainment while you learn, their lectures are a great starting point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBf60Iue5nQ

michael.suede
Site Admin

Return to 100 Introduction To Austrian Economics